Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level CHSL Online Form 2022
CHSL 2021 Advt No. : F. No. 3/7/2021-P&P-I Short Details of Notification
- Application Begin : 01/02/2022
- Last Date For Registration : 07/03/2022
- Online Payment Last Date : 08/03/2022
- Correction Date : 11-15 March 2022
- Online Exam Date Paper I : May 2022
- Paper II Exam Date : Notified Soon
- General / OBC / EWS: 100/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/- (Nil)
- All Category Female : 0/- (Exempted)
- Correction Charge First Time : 200/-
- Correction Charge Second Time : 500/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Online Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode Only.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2021 Age Limit as on 01/01/2022
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 27 Years
- Age Between : 02/01/1995 to 01/01/2004
- Age Relaxation Extra as per SSC Inter Level Recruitment Rules.
SSC CHSL 2021 Vacancy Post Details
SSC 10+2 CHSL Eligibility 2022
|Lower Division Clerk LDC /Junior Secretariat Assistant JSA|
- Passed / Appearing 10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.
|Postal Assistant PA / Sorting Assistant|
|Data Entry Operators (DEOs)|
How to Fill SSC CHSL 10+2 Online Form 2022
- Staff Selection Commission SSC All Region CR, MPR, NR, WR, KKR, and Other Region Are Yet to be Issued Combined Higher Secondary Level CHSL 10+2 Recruitment 2021. Notification and Invited Online Application Form for the CHSL and DEO Post 10+2 SSC Jobs 2021-22 Candidate Can Apply Online for 01 February 2022 to 07 March 2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Latest SSC Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form in Sarkari Result Latest Job Section.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Hand Writing, Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID, Thumb, Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form